A bench at Killarney Lake near my home on Bowen Island
Recent cool stuff
- Pulse: a book on the coming age of machines inspired by living systems. The whole book is being published by RSS.
- The Evolutionary LIfe Newsletter. March edition.
- Life with Thomas: a two part video about sustainable living at the Dancing Rabbit ecovillage.
- World cafe image bank.
- Good quote from Viv: ““Knowledge is knowing you’re on a one-way street; wisdom is looking both ways anyway.”
- Why I let my 9 year old ride the subway alone. On fostering independence in children and bucking the American climate of fear…
- …and nicely paired with Bill McKibben’s exhortation towards dependence.
- Josh Waitzkin on chess, taichi and learning.
- A real cool series of videos about The World Cafe, prepared from the European World Cafe gathering in 2007.