Good reads from good feeds:
- Speciulation that Einstein was a space alien
- Wealth Bondage on a spirited defense of liberalism and the public square.
- “ï¿½True education flowers at the point when delight falls in love with responsibility. If you love something, you want to look after it. Common sense has much to learn from moonshine.ï¿½ from Phillip Pullman in the Guardian, found at sift everything
- Simple rules for the self-organization of communities of practice. Shawn wants you to help make them even simpler.
- The big problem with strategic planning in non-profits: “…most plans are filled with horrible mistakes, unrealistic expectations of the ability to control variables beyond the control of group, and a level of “me first” thinking that is not only bad for the group but also devastating to network dynamics.”
- The top 100 spiritually significant films found at birdonthemoon.
- A favourite new read from a great new friend: word gravity from Wendy Farmer-O’Neil