What I do
- Large group process facilitation using participatory methods such as World Cafe, Open Space Technology Pro-Action Cafe and custom designed processes.
- Community and employee engagement.
- Complexity focused strategic planning
- Dialogic organizational development.
Strategic process design
- Working with organizations and communities to bring strategic decision making to engagement, planning, governance, and the art of making sense of the world we are living in and the changes we are experiencing.
- Training in facilitation, complexity thinking, and participatory leadership through the Art of Hosting and custom designed learning events.
- I can provide exceptional training both in person and online.
Coaching and apprenticing
- Individual coaching in facilitation and hosting practice. I have a number of clients that I work with over Skype and Zoom supporting their practice and development. Coaching is available by the hour either as a single session or in a series.
- I apprentice young and new practitioners as well, focusing on those who are beginning to apply the Art of Hosting and participatory processes in strategic contexts. This usually takes the form of working closely with an apprentice on an actual project to design and apply learnings. If you are interested in apprenticing contact me to begin that conversation.
Who I work with
I rarely work alone. With my partner Caitlin Frost, our company Harvest Moon Consultants offers a full range of organizational and leadership support services including coaching for teams and executives, facilitation and strategic decision making.
We work with an extensive network of practitioners around the world. Some of our regular consulting and teaching colleagues include:
We also work with a great crew of graphic recorders including:
Online support and online learning design:
- Beehive Productions. (Amy Lenzo and Rowen Simonsen)